About Us

My photo
Lower 48, United States
Long Haul Truck Drivers and the World That Surrounds Us.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

WOW!!! It's been OVER a year...


I'm currently sitting in Eaton, Ohio...just realized it's been a YEAR since I wrote the last blog. Man...for those fans out there...it must seem like we've been up to a whole lotta nada. Well, truthfully, just the opposite has been true. I have been sending out updates via email...but where's the fun in that???

So here I sit, in the back of the diner, with classic rock playing in the background and gross decaf in my cup. Randy is off sleeping in our Peterbilt ((yep that's new)) with the cats wondering where I am, but most importantly where is dinner? My fresh laundry is in a big black bag on the booth across from me...and my thoughts wander to those of you out there...

Who reads this stuff???

Regardless...I have a mission to document our adventures...and have fallen flat on my face...you don't know that story of rescuing that man in Texas, you haven't heard about my one way trip from Denver to Portland, our trip to Mexico, and countless other funny stories...and serious ones too. You have also missed out on all the little big things that we wonder about...like what's happened to our constitution, what radio shows we listen to...and how many trucks have we driven...or why is our new truck number 95666 and what does that really mean???

So please, please forgive my failures...I am working on it.....ok!!!!

PS as another update...Randy has decided he doesn't want other truckers calling me Sweet Pea...so I don't have a handle...heheheheeee when have I ever had a handle on anything?
Much love...Terrilynn

2 comments:

Cindy St. Onge said...

Yay! You're back! It's so nice to hear/read your voice again!

smooches

Randy, Terri Lynn, And Furballs said...

Working on it!!!
Thanks for checking!