About Us

My photo
Lower 48, United States
Long Haul Truck Drivers and the World That Surrounds Us.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ANOTHER BABY ANNOUNCEMENT!

Well...I am to be an auntie 3 more times total with in 9 months!!!

We just found out that my brother Michael and his lovely wife Laine, from Bismarck North Dakota have recently conceived!!! ...but this little one will not be an only child. There are TWO girls already with this loving little family. Princesse's Morgan and Madison! Both in first grade this year.

So ALL my brother's wives on my father's side are pregnant...



This picture was taken in Mexico when we all went on our cruise. ((Thanks again Dad)) It's like a destiny that they are all pregnant...good thing I wasn't in this picture! I was swimming with the dolphins @ the time this was taken, we got separated and could not find them...so we (Randy and I) went and hung out on the beach, drank margarita's, Randy got a massage and we rented a jet ski...again...I guess it's a good thing I was not in this picture! That would definitely impede on my trucking career!

I wonder if they said BABIES instead of CHEESE!

Kiss Kiss,
Love to the mama's to be!
Terrilynn

No comments: