About Us

My photo
Lower 48, United States
Long Haul Truck Drivers and the World That Surrounds Us.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Typing Sounds...

Well, Here we are in Pueblo Colorado. What brings us here is a load of cosmetics from Proctor and Gamble to Target...And Randy is trying is best to share the newly manifested laptop with me and also, at the same time teach me how to blog...

...Since driving at about 2 am this morning ((it is now almost 3 in the afternoon, don't worry, I am legal, our first stop held us for over 3 hours)) I have been thinking...what is a blog???

It sounded really fun when we first thought of the idea, IN SEPTEMBER!!! And now so much has happened, I don't know where to begin.

Is a blog a journal? Is it news? Is it something else??? Is this really the best way to inform our family and friends what is happening?

I am interested in what you may think a blog is and what way should we handle this thing?

Randy has been posting about once a month since we took off on this adventure. In the meantime I have been writing in a journal instead of subjecting him to my impatience while I try to figure out his phone.

I guess for now I will be content to have the wind blow and the clouds roll over us with their idle threats of a thunderstorm, till we can get on down the road (they won't take us till 6pm), and hopefully squeeze in a shower...all the while making typing sounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, 'typing sounds'. I'm making them too!

Love ya!

Cindy