About Us

My photo
Lower 48, United States
Long Haul Truck Drivers and the World That Surrounds Us.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Facebook....

Well I jumped in with you all...too many times of being asked if I had a page....I broke down...can't find a great picture though...there's so many artsy...pretty...fun pictures!

Gonna try to load some of the walk pictures...our orb pictures and such both here and on facebook. So watch for the updates!

But first...
Gotta wake up Randy...and make dinner :)

Much love...
Kiss Kiss,
Terrilynn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you posting blogs. Hope you decide to give us an update soon.

Sandi from school

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much,
However I am having issues with your RSS. I don't know why I can't join it.
Is there anyone else having similar RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer will
you kindly respond? Thanks!!

my web page; click here