About Us

My photo
Lower 48, United States
Long Haul Truck Drivers and the World That Surrounds Us.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

WHAT???? I haven't posted since OCTOBER????

And you all want me to join Facebook too???? I could I possibly keep up with all of it???

So...let's see...since October...has anything happened? Anything EXCITING and blog worthy for all my lovely pep's out in cyber land?

Of course...but my mind doesn't have anything supper uber fantastic to add at the moment.

It's winter which makes for some interesting drives. So far this year we have been really lucky and have not been in that awful of weather. Some, but not much.

Today...we are in Wisconsin...oh yeah you betchya...and I just snapped this shot from my phone as I was driving. My step mom Amy liked it and I feel inspired to post it...


We had a lovely Thanksgiving Holiday with my brother Jason, his wife Roxie, my niece Baby Becca, and the lovely unborn child. No fighting. No pressure. No...pain. No need for approval. No lack. Nothing like that what so ever. Everyone helped. No trash on the past. ((Although Jason did bring up the story of his twin sister, trust me you just have to hear it to understand)) Just love. Laughter. FOOD...my GOD FOOD. For those of you who have been pained by me at Thanksgiving for the last few years...you'd be happy to know...I ate dinner with everyone, I never cried, wasn't over the top intoxicated ((although I did have some lovely Spanish red)) ...and I think I was quite a joy to be around.

We ate dinner VERY late...and it was OK with all of us. And JASON did AAAALLLLLLLLLL the dishes by himself! Got up and made us breakfast too!!

For my birthday, Christmas, and New Years we will be on the road. We were hoping for a big bonus...but...as of this moment in time it is unclear if that is going to happen.

Although life on the road is good at times...we are finding it harder and harder to be out. Now that we have a sweet little cabin and such...well...that makes it even harder. So we're contemplating the NEXT STEP...please email me if you have ideas!


So that is the big jist for right now...will work on some more posts!!

Much love,
KISS KISS!!!
Terrilynn

No comments: