About Us

My photo
Lower 48, United States
Long Haul Truck Drivers and the World That Surrounds Us.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby? No...BABIES!!!


Quick little note...

Found out that I will be an auntie two more times in Febuary!!!

Jason and Roxie, and Brian and Lil Amy. Both couples having their second child!!!!

Needless to say I am EPICALLY jazzed...

I will also be attending the birth of Jason and Roxies's second birth in the very honored roll of Doula. This will make my 5th birth attendance. I can not express the excitement and Jazz I feel over this.

So I will be coming off the road late January so I can be in Portland, and be ready for when the little one joins us. This will be temporary leave of absence. Poor Poor Randy...having to be the "bread winner" AGAIN. I am very lucky to have his love and support.

Kiss Kiss,
Terrilynn

PS send the little ones some good love vibes and growth!!!

2 comments:

Cindy St. Onge said...

Yay! Congratulations all around!

Cindy St. Onge said...

Yay! Congratulations all around!