About Us

My photo
Lower 48, United States
Long Haul Truck Drivers and the World That Surrounds Us.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The End of Homlessness!!! Well...for us.


Well after some interesting lessons, which I will not get into here, and being on the road a bunch...we have officially ended our homeless situation!!!!

I signed up for the Ramtha School of Enlightenment home study course. In the first module, we focused on 3 things we wanted to eliminate, and 3 things we wanted to create. The top of my creation list was HOME...I did one C&E session with just kick butt music...and we had a place to live with in a week.

I will be moving back to Washington, next month...which is a big deal for me. Randy of course will be joining us. We are moving into a VERY sweet little cabin that is on 150 acers. There are other people on the land, but, our location will be pretty private.

Once we gather all of our stuff from various locations, we will start being able to save money to buy our own land.

This is just a temporary solution...but, we will once again have a roof over our heads, a place to unwind, the cats will be able to go outside, I have a few girlfriends that live on the property, it's close to the school, great parking for ALL our vehicles!...and I...I will have a kitchen again!!

I will send out a mass email once we get our P.O. box set up and such.
It might be a bit though (Late July). Randy will be setting up some stuff by himself, while I am at an event called Assay. At Assay, I will be working on those other things on my lists.

So thanks for all your love and support over this chaotic time,
Kiss kiss,
Terrilynn

PS picture is not of actual cabin! Will get that ASAP :) New address will be available in a month. We hope that we can move on to our own property with in a year!

PPS of course I also hold it in my heart that those who wish NOT to be homeless any longer have a break through in their life as well.

1 comment:

Erin R. said...

YAY!!! :-)