About Us

My photo
Lower 48, United States
Long Haul Truck Drivers and the World That Surrounds Us.

Friday, June 26, 2009

A Moment for Steve and Kim



Yesterday, some time in the early early morning, my uncle Steve and his wife Kim died in a car accident.

The report is that they died on impact, no suffering.



I have a lot to say about all this (of course, who would I be if I kept quite!).

But for the moment...I just wish for some peace for them and my family.

I have a BAZILLION things on my mind, but....



...when ever you read this, lets just hold a candle, for these two.


Thank you.
Kiss kiss,
Terrilynn

Services for Family is set for Monday...With funeral following the next day.
Both Services will be held in Fargo, North Dakota

Thank You for holding them in your thoughts, as they make their way to the light...
...and on to their next adventure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"To become peaceful is to do away with the facades, the illusions, the images, that you wear for everyone and simply be free, wild, and wonderful to you. To obtain peace you must be willing to give up your unhappiness and simply allow yourself to be." -Ramtha

Erin R. said...

Big Hugs!

Randy, Terri Lynn, And Furballs said...

Thanks so much Erin!!