About Us

My photo
Lower 48, United States
Long Haul Truck Drivers and the World That Surrounds Us.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wacky Weather...


I just wanted to say...this year we have had the oddest weather.

I know that we haven't been driving for THAT long.

And before I fell in love with gardening I was never THAT concerned with the weather...ever, in the Pacific Northwest...let alone the country.

We just finished a big run out (8ish weeks)...and we have driven through MORE thunderstorms than ever...also, some of the latest winter we have ever experienced.

The photo was taken when we were trying to see the Nieces in North Dakota...we got shut down twice. March 31st! Please note the depth of the snow I am standing in...the black blob I am holding is Voodoo...the princess...she was not particularly jazzed about the snow!

Kiss Kiss,
Terrilynn

No comments: